Knowledg Network for Women in Municipal Councils " Nashmiyat "
Shayma Ahmad Abdelaziz Alkhawaldeh
Al Za'atari Walmansheya Municipality
- Hamda Ali Affash Nohood
- Fatima Rakha Awwad Ahmad
New Hoosha Municipality
- Khitam Rifaat Sweilem
- Mariam Abdelkarim Saleh Aljabareen
Al Baseleyya Municipality
- Afaf Mohsen Za'al Alhammad
- E'tedal Hasan Tweiqi Aldgheimat
Al Sarhan Municipality
- Khereya Yosuf Faleh Abu Eid
- Areefa Awdeh Shalash Al Sarhan
Al Khaldeyeh Municipality
- Fasel Madhour Shinwan Al Sobheyat
- Fedeye Hamad Smeiran Al Sobheyat
Prince Hussein Ibn Abdullah Municipality
- Ensaf Sleiman Ali Al Hneity
Umm Al Jimal Municipality
- Afaf Mahmoud Mez'el Al Jammal
- Shuma Hamad Salem Al Masa'eed
Sabha Waddafyaneh Municipality
- Tamam Ahmad Shinwan Hamasha
- Ferdoos Mohammed Ali Al Nhood
Umm Al Quttain Walmkaifteh Municipality
- Khatar Elayan Al Edamat
- Mariam Fahd Faleh Al Tweitan
- Salma Harbi Kethyan Al Kataan
New Der Al Kahf Municipality
- Hazaa' Khabbas Fheed Al Masa'eed
- Hend Rasheed Awdeh Al Seebeh
Al Salheyeh wa Nayfeh Municipality
- Noofa Al'ekr Hayyan Al Admat
- Ayda So'ood Ghathyan Al Shorofat
Bani Hashem Municipality
- Reema Lafi Soboh Al Masa'eed
- Fatima Mohamad Ali Al Masa'eed
Al Safawi Municipality
- Muna Khader Jalood Al Khaldi
Al Rweished Municipality
- Feryal Abdessalam Soboh Abu Darwesh
- Entesar Mousa Hasan Al Assi
- Fayza Abdullah Sa'eed Abu A'qooleh
Municipality of Greater Ajlun
- Suheila Suleiman Abdessalam Abu Karaki
- Sameera Awwad Allafi Al Qudah
- Ola Salem Abdulrahman Al Qudah
New Kafranjeh Municipality
- Mouza e'zbi A'aref Freihat
- Muna Yaa'koub Saleh Bani Nasser
Al Jnaid Municipality
- Huda Saleem Al Abed Al Moumani
- Na'eema Mahmoud Mohammad Al Moumani
Al Shifa Municipality
- Sahar Mohammad Mostafa Al Ro'od
- Shadya Mahmoud Ahmad Al Mahashi
Al Oyoon Municipality
- Nabeela Mousa Yosuf Raja
- Kholoud Khaled Oqla Al Masarweh
Municipality of Greater Jarash
- Rasmeye Hasan Abed Qawaqzeh
- Khawla Mousa Mohammad Al Kayed
Al Me'rad Municipality
- Yosreya Mohammad Fares Abdullatif
- Khitam Awwad Abu Setta Barakat
Bab Amman Municipality
- Fatima Mohammad Saleem Khawaldeh
- A'mneh Mohammad Talab Al Qor'aan
Al Naseem Municipality
- Zahra Ali Khleif Al Mahasneh
- Shifaa' Eissa Sowwan
- Muna Hmeil Hussein Abu Ghazleh
- Ameena Qassem Mohammad Mahasneh
- Arwa Mohammad Al Ahmad Abdelmahdi
- Raqeya Mohammad Awwad Al Hassan
Municipality of Greater Zarqa'
- Kawthar Abdullah Bakheet Helal
- Hayat Mubarak Mohammad Al Zawahreh
- Do'aa Na'eem Sa'eed Al Bsharat
- So'aad Hussein Mefleh Al Habashneh
- Fatima Hussein Ahmad A'di
Al Rsaifeh Municipality
- Rudeina Mohammad Mahmoud Al Atti
- Azeeza Sa'ad A'btan Al Da'jah
- Nivine Fayez Abduljabbar Al A'jarmeh
New Beereen Municipality
- Fouza Hamdan Ali Al Ghweiri
- Fatima Mohammad Mefleh Al Khalayleh
New Hashemeya Municipality
- Nayfeh Abdelkareem Hlayel Alo'moosh
- Buthayna Rafe' Mohammad Al Hendawi
- Jameela Mohammad Suleiman Al Mashaqbeh
Al Dleil Municipality
- Amal Mostafa Abdelqader Abu Saleh
- Majeda Ezzat Hussein Shammout
Al Hallabat Municipality
- Najah Ahmad Abdessalam Al Namrouti
- Basma Mesbah Abdulqader Abu Zleikha
New Azraq Municipality
- Noufa Qteifan Rasheed Al Fayez
- Barmakeye Hayel Zayed Sa'eed
- Set Elkol Salman Fawwaz Al Shomar
- Reda Suleiman Jadu Al Yonis
Municipality of Greater Sult
- Eman Abdelfattah Odeh Al Ali
- Huda Mohammad Abdelhamid Abu Rumman
- Rajae' Salem Elias Al Shammas
- Wafa' Ahmad Abdelaziz Al A'wamleh
Al Shoonah Al Wosta Municipality
- Nada Salem Khaleefa Al O'shoosh
- Lotfeyya Abdelmajeed Shehadeh Elayan
Ain Al Basha Municipality
- Heyam Jeryes Issa Jreisat
- Hana' Sa'eed Mohammad Mofdi Al Wreikan
New Al A'ardah Municipality
- Layali Ali So'od Abu Drais
- Muna Abed Mohammad Al Manaseer
- Kawthar Ahmad Suleiman Al Ma'dat
New Der A'lla Municipality
- Jaleelah Tea'mah Salem Al Mashahreh
- Hana Reda Ahmad Gharagheer
New Ma'adi Municipality
- Foza Awwad Falah Al Yazjeen
- En'am Saleh Ahmad Abu Hdeib
- Hosneye Hosny Abdelmohsen Al Ja'arat
- Nawal Mahmoud E'eteiq Al Nawaisheh
Al Fuhais Municipality
- Elvera Eskandar Jreisat
- Afaf Dawood A'yed Mada'een
- Seham Anees Najeeb Qa'war
- Sultana Hussein Awwad Al Shayab
- Rana Mohammad Fathi Barqawi
- Siham Mohammad Abed AL E'isawi
Municipality of Greater Madaba
- Hayfa' Khalaf Yosuf Al Karadsheh
- Herbah Ibrahim Suleiman Abu Nseir
- Sameera Faleh Khalaf Al Shakhanbeh
- Zakeye Abdullah Mohammad Al Rawashdeh
- Khitam Saleh Mahmoud Al Rawahneh
- Hanan Bakheet Hamad Al Zgheilat
Lebb Wa Mleeh Municipality
- Faleeha Mersal Falah Al Qbeilat
- A'bla Atallah Al Hrout
- Fatima Mohammad Hamdan Al Breizat
- Salha Khilfeh Falah Al Shoura
Jabal Bani Hameeda Municipality
- Haleema Mohammad Mefleh Al Qa'aydeh
- Kefaya Abdelkarim Sa'eed Al Hawawsheh
- Fatima Isma'eel Salem Abu Freiha
New Omm Al- Rasas Municipality
- Nfouz Abdelaziz Awad Al Nmour
- Ghzeil Zeidan Sobeih Al Zeidan
- Maysoon Abdel Rahman Ali Al Gharaibeh
Al A'amereya Municipality
- Nayfeh Mohammad Ruda Al Satel
- Feryal Mohammad Rasheed Al Zeben
Municipality of Greater Karak
- Kholoud Suleiman Salem Al Marahleh
- Siham Suleiman Abdullah Al Maa'ytah
- Sawsan Jamal Abdullah Al Mdanat
- Minwa Abdelhafez Abdelrahim Al Ja'afreh
- Omamah Khaled Ahmad Al Shamayleh
Al Hizman Municipality
- Ebtesam Hamed Salameh Al Qaralleh
- Hayat A'ref Salameh Al Qaralleh
- Eman Abdelhadi Mahmoud Al Shawawreh
New Sheehan Municipality
- Fadwa Saleh Saleh Al Majali
- Entesar Abdelhameed Ibraheem Al Jaradat
New Talal Municipality
- Ameera Suleiman Faleh Al Hreizat
- Rana Abdelhameed Nweiran Al Jara'beh
Abdullah Ibn Rowaha Municipality
- Nihad Mohammad Abdelmoa'te Al Ma'aqbeh
- Jawaher Mifleh Salameh Al Rsheidat
Moa'ta and Al Mazar Municipality
- Asmahan Salem Abdelraheem Al Mawajdeh
- Fatheye Abdullah Afnan Al Dararjeh
- Tamam Mahmoud Abdullah Al Btoush
South Aghwar Municipality
- Sa'adi Awadallah Al Hshoush
- Nayfeh Ali Fleih Al Nawasreh
Al Qatraneh Municipality
- Wajed Sweilem Mohammad Al Atheinat
- Maha Haydar Haroon Al Bazaya'a
Al Sultani Municipality
- Fawzeye Abdullah Awwad Al Hajaya
- Rabee'a Salem Mefleh Al Shehadat
- Amneh Ali Mohammad Al Matalqa
- Deebeh Hweishel Saleem Al Tarawneh
Municipality of Greater Tafeelah
- Najah So'od Ibrahim Al Jaradeen
- Wajed Hani Mostafa Al Jaradeen
- Raja' Hamad Abed Rabbuh Al Sabaileh
- Amneh Ali Ahmad Al Khreisat
Al Hareth Bin Omayr Municipality
- Aisha Mohammad Naji Al Mse'deen
- Fatheya Shaher Ghneim Al Mse'deen
Al Qadeseya Municipality
- Eman Mohammad Qublan Al Khawaldeh
- Zahra Hilal Saleh Al Qteishat
Al Hassa Municipality
- Rana Khalaf Atallah Al Hajaya / Chairperson
- Manal Salem Safhan Al Maraghyeh
- Hanan Sweilem Ali Abu Khattab
Municipality of Greater Ma'an
- Lina Abdelwahhab Sanad Al O'ran
- Kareema Mohammad Hussein Ezzeddin
- Elham Hassan Hussein Al Emami
New Hosaineyya Municipality
- Sabah Jameel Sameer Abu Shoumar
- Terfah Abdullah Nazzal Al Jazi
New Eil Municipality
- Masayel Abdelhadi Erfefan Al Diabat
- Eman Mohammad Rasheed Al Ne'imat
- Maryam Smeihan Salameh Abu Shattal
- Khitam Mohammad Mitliq Al Flahat
Al Asha'ari Municipality
- Hindah Hussein Mohammad Al Mazaydeh
- Alya Ahmad Saleh Al Miqdad
New Shawbak Municipality
- Huda Abdullah Salem Al Rafaya'a
- Fatimah Jibreel Odeh Al Habahbeh
New Qweira Municipality
- Hadwa Salem Odeh Al Njadat
- Nashma Salameh Issa Al Moussa
Hawd Addeissi Municipality
- Wasfeyeh Nsab Rashed Al Mozne
- Reem Radi Salem Azzawaideh
Qreiqra and Fenan Municipality
- Nisreen Mahdi Shteiwi Al Ammareen
- Shaha Salem Saleem Abu Shoosheh
Wadi Araba Municipality
- Maryam Roubadi Faraj Al Sae'deen
- Hilalah Mohammad Sweilem Al Sae'deen
- Moneefa Salem Faraj Al Ow
"nashmiyat" Women's Network, community interaction and communication and lasting learning, we seek to enable better performance in local government.
Knowledge Network of Women "nashmiyat", which includes all women in municipal councils in Jordan (former and existing), and operate under the umbrella of the Jordanian National Commission for Women, which strives to be an interactive network of actors, and sites suitable for building capacity and sharing of experiences and expertise among its members through:
- cooperation and coordination with a group of Jordanian women's committees and official bodies and civil society organizations related to women's political empowerment.
- embody the idea of learning community "concept and practice", based on the cumulative expertise and sustainable development.
- active networking and building partnerships with networks of similar level: local, Arab and international, for the best practices and new developments in the field of women's political development, and utilization so as to harmonize the nature of the environment of Jordan.
nashmiyat: We are united by a network of women empowerment.
- Communication: We are working to disseminate knowledge and to devote the internal and external communication and the openness of the network perimeter.
- Participation: the obligation to see to the participatory approach in identifying needs and planning for programs and activities, implementation and evaluation.
- Integration: Ncmyat force emanating from the diversity of experiences, skills, knowledge and integrity of members.
- focus on results: challenge to the success of the network is the impact on the members themselves.
- Continuous improvement: We are on the continued development of the plans, strategies and interventions and activities to achieve the strategic objectives of the network.
- work as a team: cooperate to achieve our vision and our mission, and coordinate our efforts towards achieving the goals, and achieve through cooperation and teamwork and communication efficient product.
- Trust: We have a deep belief network "Ncmyat."
- Empowerment: trust in the capabilities of members and work to strengthen it.
- Knowledge and Learning: draw knowledge from all available sources and through the exchange of experiences and best practices.
- Initiative: we seek to provide proactive and creative ideas.
- justice and equal opportunities: we seek to achieve gender equity and equality of opportunities, contribute to the achievement of local development objectives
Cooperating with the network in achieving its goals:
- ministries and official institutions, such as: the Ministry of Planning and International Cooperation, Ministry of Municipalities and the Ministry of Political Development, National Institute for Training, the Supreme Council for Youth ...
- Jordanian National Commission for Women's Affairs, committees and networks, working under its umbrella, such as: network communication with government institutions, the Coordinating Committee for NGOs, the legal team, media team, the Network Against Violence Against Women "candle" ...
- non-governmental organizations, such as: a gathering of the National Women's Jean Jordan, Jordanian Hashemite Fund for Human Development, Queen Zein Institute for Development of honor, General Federation of Jordanian Women, the Jordanian Women's Union ....
- the municipal councils in Jordan, Amman.
- public and private universities, the Center for Women's Studies at the University of Jordan.
- the private sector.
- institutions and donors, United Nations organizations concerned with women's issues
The strategic objectives of the Network:
- The exchange of knowledge and expertise, experiences and best practices on issues of concern to women in municipal councils and share them with others.
- Empowerment of women in municipal councils and capacity-building and development professionals to improve their performance.
- The accessibility and opportunities for network members to access sources of information useful to them.
- 4. Act as an instrument of effective communication and networking between the internal and external women in municipal councils and interested in women's issues in general.
- The pursuit of an effective employment of information technology, communications and the active investment of the web site of the network in achieving its objectives.
- Provide guidelines and manuals to help women members of municipal councils in the activation of roles.
- Strengthen the participatory approach in the investment of available resources efficiently and effectively: the human, knowledge and technical, financial, and employment to help the network to upgrade the performance of women in municipal councils and improve the level of services provided by the quantity and quality.
Emanate from the strategic objectives of the desired set of objectives procedural translated on the ground as follows:
1. The exchange of knowledge and expertise, experiences and best practices on issues of concern to women in municipal councils and participation with others, and includes:
- to identify the reality of other municipalities and achievements, challenges and needs of the service, financial, and methods of meeting them.
- exchange information, views and ideas on the development plans and development projects and the pilot of the various municipalities.
- access to women's issues in general, and policies and strategies of women in leadership positions.
- identify the problems of women, members of municipal councils, and the exchange of opinion around and about the proposals to solve.
2. Empowerment of women in municipal councils and capacity-building and development professionals to improve their performance, and includes:
- provide members of the network of knowledge, experience and skills relevant to their work in the municipal councils.
- the renewal of knowledge and expertise of members in all areas of the relationship in accordance with the latest developments, to raise the level of performance and Vaalithn.
- knowledge and explain the legislation (laws, regulations, instructions) on the municipalities and clarification of the members of the network.
- raising the efficiency of network members and enhance their role politically, socially, economically and administratively, and to help them make informed decisions based on the information and experience gained.
- strengthening the role of members in the development sector and the development of their contribution in building partnerships with the private sector and civil society organizations.
- Planning for the establishment of development projects to serve the local community, taking into account the quality of justice and equal opportunities.
3. The accessibility and opportunities for network members to access sources of information useful to them, including:
- get the latest information on women in political positions.
- the provision of studies and research work to support women in municipal councils.
- access to the initiatives and ideas for development projects of interest to municipalities.
- provide members of the news network of experts on women's issues and their studies and their research.
- access to the stories of success and outstanding achievements of the Jordanian and Arab women and foreigners.
- identification of organizations and bodies of local, Arab and international issues that concern women in leadership positions.
- definition of network members courses and conferences held within and outside the Kingdom, to be able to participate or see the reports of these conferences and take advantage of them.
4. Act as an instrument of effective communication and networking between the internal and external women in municipal councils and interested in women's issues in general, and includes:
- the establishment and organization of the forms of cooperation between network members, and to ensure sustainability.
- develop strategies for effective communication between network members and women in political positions, leadership and particularly of women parliamentarians and ministers, and promote the exchange of knowledge and experience with them.
- Consolidation of relations and enhance communication between members within a single municipal council, and between them and the rest of the members of municipal councils in the Kingdom.
- to encourage network members to exchange knowledge, experience and expertise with them.
- contribute to the strengthening of communication between the municipal council and the society in general and women in particular.
- contribute to building effective channels continue with the private and public sectors, particularly with institutions with expertise in political issues.
- deepen the channels of communication and partnership-building with youth and the bodies of rules related to women: trade unions, charities / Union of Women, Commission for Women, young people are all Jordan, the Federation of university students ...
5. The pursuit of an effective employment of information technology, communications and the active investment of the web site of the network in achieving its objectives, including:
- the establishment of the website of the network Ncmyat act.
- to facilitate the work of groups of dialogue / discussion forums on the Internet and through the website of the network, in order to exchange experiences and expertise of local, Arab and international levels.
- contribute to a special tariff profile for each of the members on the website of the network, including achievements and their curricula vitae.
- dissemination of success stories for the members of the network, and the definition of electoral programs distinguished by their website.
- providing a comprehensive database integrated Jordanian women in politics: the leadership and the parliamentary and municipal councils on the web site.
6. Provide guidelines and manuals to help women members of municipal councils in the activation of roles, including:
- to answer queries and questions of interest to members of the network.
- the provision of specialized information to help women in the planning of electoral campaigns, organizing, financing and management.
- provide specialist advice to help network members to promote the services of municipalities.
7. Strengthen the participatory approach in the investment of available resources efficiently and effectively: the human, knowledge and technical, financial, and employment to help the network to upgrade the performance of women in municipal councils and improve the level of services provided by the quantity and quality, including:
- participatory planning, network management, and distribution of tasks and responsibilities of the balance between all members of the network in accordance with the experiences and desires and interests, and achieve the desired goals.
- increase awareness among members of the network concept of knowledge management, and faith in the need to create and build an effective strategy for knowledge management in the network, and activated them and sustain the commitment to support the achievement of the objectives of the network.
- assessment of the institutional status of the network Ncmyat, the study of the extent of success in achieving its goals and improve performance within the possibilities and resources available, and in a realistic and practical framework based on the exchange of knowledge, research and experience.
- work to develop national standards for the performance of accredited women in municipal councils, in coordination with relevant partners